Thursday 31 May 2012

Bunbepe - Compilation featuring Mama Diaspora's remix by DJ Derbastler

This week: hot digital cumbia from Bunbepe, disembodied dubtech from Capricorn Productions and futuristic jazz from Beautiful Swimmers & Don Cherry
Bunbepe
Let the sunshine in! oh. it’s raining now. Fuck it, I got my shades on & I’m feeling fruity. Just like my shades make me instantly feel stoned without having to put clipper to rizla, this sort of digital cumbia makes me instantly feel the late afternoon sun on my face, several mojitos down and several more still to come. Great selection here finishing on a tango note, heralding the impending night…
1. Faraón Bantú – Macaco Mata el Toro (Batata Remix) [feat. Nova Lima]
2. Ricardo Ray – Cabo E (disqueDJ Dub Bassucka Mix)
3. The Binary Cumbia Orchestra – Ydyay (Original Mix)
4. Celina Y Reutilio – Yo Soy El Punto Cubano/Moombah Diabolo Moombah Diabolo – Jon Kwest (Dj Reaganomics Remix)
5. Petrona Martinez – Sepiterna (Thornato Remix)
6. El Remolón – Lamento De La Selva (El Remolón Remix)
7. Bleepolar – Chiquita
8. Cumba Mela – Seu Maya (Thornato Remix)
9. Chico Ye – Menea
10. Barrington Levy – Here I Come (Live) (ELMAYONESA Remix)
11. Elo & Fokn Bois – Fokn Future (Frikstailers Remix)
12. Buraka Som Sistema – Burakaton (feat. Bomba Estereo)
13. Elo & Wanlov The Kubolor & Sena – My Skin (Hijo De La Cumbia Remix)
14. Mama Diaspora – Dub in Karpaty (Nu Cumbia Derbastler Remix)
15. Gotan Project – Santa María (del Buen Ayre) (Chancha Via Circuito Remix)

http://generationbass.com/2012/04/11/midweek-mixxxtapes-bunbepe-capricorn-productions-beautiful-swimmers/

No comments:

Post a Comment